Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lets Make A Change

     Wright State has been the best experience in my life thus far. I have met many new friends and have experienced more new things in this past two months than I have in the past two years. Wright State definately has its up sides, but there also are some down sides, not many, but there are.
     If I had one thing to choose to change out of all of Wright State, it would parking. Everyday when I drive up to Wright State I drive around about 10 minute just to find a parking spot. If you do not make it here early, you will be stuck parking out in the middle of no where. I usually take 10 minutes to park, then I have to walk about 15 minutes to my building where my class is. With the excess of how many students Wright State is accumulating, I feel that they should add on at least another parking lot so that students can find parking easier. Another thing is lot 20. I feel that on-campus living should get you a better parking spot than that. I have to walk 10 minutes just to get to the shuttle bus then it takes about another 5 minutes waiting on the bus to arrive and then about 5 more minutes until I get into my car. I feel that there should be spots on campus for us to park so that our cars would be more convenient to drive.
     All in all, Wright State was definately the best choice of colleges for me. Everyone is extremely friendly and the activities here are a blast. I would have to say if parking is in my biggest concerns here at Wright State, then it is a very good college.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the parking for lot 20. Sometimes buses aren't running on the weekends, and if you want to walk to your car, it takes like 20 minutes to walk there. They should have a lot like that much closer to campus housing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If parking is basically the only issue you have with Wright State then apparently I need to be chilling with you much more, because it just bores me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete